Avast Premier 2016
It is complete, top-of-the-line security against all kinds of attacks–including those that haven’t happened yet. Avast Premier 2016 consists of improved home network scanning, automatic software updates, secure banking, firewall, DNS hijacking protection, data shredding and more. It’s everything you need, from the most-trusted security in the world. Stay safe within our community of users, powered by over 230 million people reporting threats as soon as they appear.
- New: Avast Passwords: Change bad habits like storing passwords on your browser, or reusing the same password. Avast’s new password manager creates unique, unbreakable passwords for all your accounts – yet only asks you to remember one.
- Improved Home Network Security: Even better protection, for everything on your home network. Avast 2016 detects 12 more types of router vulnerabilities so you can keep your printers, network drives and routers fully secured — in just a click.
- SecureDNS Protection: DNS hijacking is real. It’s far too easy to accidentally type all your login details into a replica of your banking site. SecureDNS encrypts the connection between your PC and our DNS server, so you don’t fall for any fakes.
- New: SafeZone Browser: Open any suspicious sites in SafeZone, or use it for your financial tasks. SafeZone is a secure, isolated space where no one can copy what you type or steal your banking details — so you can shop, bank or pay your bills in total privacy.
- Sandbox: Downloaded something you’re unsure of? Sandbox lets you run apps, watch videos, or check websites in an isolated space, so you don’t harm the rest of your computer. If your download is safe, move it onto your machine; if not, your computer is safe and you’ve risked nothing.
- Firewall: Stop hackers getting unauthorized access to your computer. Avast’s silent firewall quietly filters the data that reaches your computer, eliminating known threats — and isolating those that seem suspicious.
- Automatic Software Updater: Stay ahead of hackers – automatically. Find out as soon as there is an update to the software you’re running, and patch any weak points before hackers have a chance to attack.
- Data Shredder: Don’t let anyone see the files you deleted; get rid of them for good. Data shredding is the only way to make files truly irretrievable, so you can keep your privacy, even when you sell or lend your computer to others.
How to Activate ?
- Install Avast Premier 2016 Trial
- Run blockhosts.bat file as Administrator
- Now double click on any License file provided & click Yes & then on OK
- That’s all