The Forest for PC Game Highly Compressed Repack [1.3 GB]
The Forest – is a first-person open world survival video game developed by Canadian company Endnight Games for Microsoft Windows. The game takes place on a heavily forested peninsula in British Columbia, Canada.
The Forest is such a beautiful place: the birds are singing, the sun is shining. It’s perfect until night falls. As the lone survivor of a passenger jet crash, you find yourself in a mysterious forest battling to stay alive against a society of cannibalistic mutants. Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator. Enter a living, breathing world, where every tree and plant can be chopped down. Below ground explore a vast network of caves and underground lakes. Get the full release of this game here for free.
1. FEATURES OF THE GAME
• Build a camp and chop down trees or start a fire to keep warm and scavenge food to keep yourself from starving.
• Explore and build during the day. Defend your base at night. Craft weapons and tools to survive and much more.
• Players can build a small shelter or a large ocean side fortress. Lay traps and defenses to keep a safe perimeter.
• Defend yourself against a clan, of genetic mutant enemies, that have beliefs, families, that appear almost human.
• Use stealth to evade the enemies, or engage them directly with some crude weapons built from sticks and stones.
The game is updated to the latest version
3. DOWNLOAD GAME:
Use 7-Zip to extract RAR, ZIP and ISO files. Virtual CloneDrive to mount ISO files.
THE FOREST [UPDATED TO v1.10 + MULTI16] – DOWNLOAD LINKS
PASSWORD FOR THE GAME
Unlock with password: pcgamesrealm